ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Wholesale Trade: Traditional/General Wholesalers
Traditional or General wholesalers.
- These wholesalers:
- Provide a wide range of merchandise or goods.
- Store goods.
- Pay cash to manufacturers (finance the manufacturers)
- Sell on credit to retailers.
- Provide transport to retailers.
- Employ sales representatives.
- Provide information and advice to retailers on goods.
- Bear risks.
- Even out supply of goods.
- Steady prices for consumers.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.