ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Telex and Teleconferencing
- Uses a teleprinter and a telephone.
- Messages can be received even if the office is closed.
- Can operate unattended.
- Provides a written record.
- Has a telex number
- The message can be corrected before sending it.
Video conferencing otherwise known as Teleconferencing.
- Uses satellite dishes and television screens to transmit images to distant places.
- Used by company executives to hold conferences.
- Enables face to face dialogue.
- Fast in sending and receiving information.
- Cheap and saves transport, accommodation and conference expenses.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.