ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Warehousing: Other types of Warehouses
- They are used by manufacturers who cannot afford to have their own warehouse to store goods such as clothes and electrical appliances.
- They are used to store goods from several manufacturers.
- Distributes goods to customers.
- Store goods awaiting collection by a manufacturer’s customers.
- They are owned by removal companies such as Biddulphs, Glens etc
- The “removals” company: collects goods for storage and
- delivers the goods when required.
- They owners of the goods pay for the storage costs.
Just like with the other warehouses goods in any of the above warehouses can be:
- left to mature
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.