ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Other advertising media
- These cover window displays and other displays within the shops themselves.
- Are aimed at customers who wlk in and out of the shop.
- The displays are meant to encourage impulse buying.
Point of sale display
- Is usually made use of by supermarkets.
- Goods are displayed near the check-out point.
- Goods are displayed attractively at eye-level e.g. batteries, bubble-gums etc.
- This is meant to encourage impulse buying.
Illuminated or neon signs
- These are:
- Usually used by banks, building societies and service stations,
- The lights flash and change colours intermittently to attract those passing/driving by.
- Provide wide coverage as they can be viewed by all those passing by especially at night.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.