ZIMSEC O Level Business Studies Notes: Job description
- it is a formal account of an employee’s responsibilities
- is a formal summary of the duties of a position
- it states the essential responsibilities of the job
- It often comes in the form of a broad, general, and written statement of a specific job,
- Job descriptions are usually based on the findings of a job analysis.
- It generally includes duties,
- and working conditions of a job
- as well as the job’s title,
- and the name or designation of the person to whom the employee reports
- Job description usually forms the basis of job specification
- A job specification is a list of qualifications and relevant experience that is required of an individual who is going to fill a certain position
To access more topics go to the O Level Business Notes page.