You have probably heard that the results for the 2018 November ZIMSEC results are out. The other exciting bit of news is the fact that you can now check your results online. This is not limited to people who wrote in November last year only. Even those who wrote in June and probably in the past few years can now check their results online.
Here is how you can go about it:
- Visit the results ZIMSEC results portal by following this link
- If this is your first time please click on register to create an account
- You will need your statement of entry at this point
- Enter the requisite details e.g. centre number and candidate number among others exactly as they are shown on the statement of entry
- Choose a unique username e.g smukudzei
- Choose a strong password i.e. one that has Capital Letters, numbers and symbols
- Enter a secret phrase take care as you will need it if you forget your password
- Click on register
- Once you have registered go back to the home page
- Log in using the username and password you have just created
You will be given the option to view your results
NB If you run into problems please follow instructions shown in the right panel i.e. your extreme right on this website.
Centres can also login and view results for the entire centre.