ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: International trade: Del Credere Agents
- Del credere is Italian for “to trust”
- Possess the goods they sell.
- Have insurable interest on the goods in their possession
- Sell goods on behalf of their principals.
- Sell goods in their own names.
- Deliver goods to their customers.
- May borrow loans from financial institutions using the goods as collateral security.
- Guarantee payment to their principals.
- Receive a high commission.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.