ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Communication introduction and its importance
- is the imparting or exchanging of information or news.
- In Commerce communication refers to the sending and receiving information from one person to another through postal or telecommunication services.
The importance of communication
- Allows the sending and receiving of information.
- Allows suppliers and buyers to make contracts.
- Allows payments to be received and made.
- Allows the sending and receiving of business documents e.g. orders and quotations.
- Allows the lodging of complaints and settlement of queries.
- Enables contact with buyers, suppliers and employees.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.