ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Partnership Deed
Partnership Deed (Agreement)
- Drafted by partners.
- The objectives of forming the partnership.
- The amount of capital each partner is going to contribute towards the partnership.
- Duties, responsibilities and rights of each partner.
- Terms and conditions under which the partnership operates.
- Circumstances under which the partnership can be terminated.
- Methods employed to settle disagreements.
- The ration in which profits and losses are to be shared.
- Salaries and bonuses to be paid to each partner if any.
- Interest rates charged on capital and drawings.
- The name of the partnership.
- used to form a partnership.
- Used instead of the Partnership Act.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page