ZIMSEC O Level Principles of Accounts Notes: Double entry for depreciation example
ZIMSEC O Level Business Studies Notes: Aiding and Influencing the Business: Cost Benefit Analysis
- The major objectives of businesses is to provide services profitably and to survive
- Traditionally profit has been the overriding goal of the owners of the business
- But often the activities of businesses have an impact on the environment
- Environment refers to the natural world around […]
ZIMSEC O Level Business Studies Notes: Business Finance and Accounting: Ratio Analysis: Introduction
- Businesses record financial transactions as part of the finance and accounting function
- This financial information is presented in the form of financial statements also known as final accounts at the end of each year/trading period
- This information is used by various stakeholders of the business to make […]
ZIMSEC O Level Business Studies Notes: Managing Human Resources: Human Resources Management:Dismissal, retrenchment and redundancy of employees
- All employees eventually leave the employ of the organisation
- This can be due to:
- Separation as a result of management action:
- Disciplinary action
- Dismissal due to dissatisfaction with performance
- It could also be due to other factors that are unavoidable such as:
Zulu war dance. Image credit ahram.org.eg
ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: The Zulu State: Tshaka’s military innovations
- Shaka did away with most of the military tactics that had been in existence in Nguniland and improved them.
- Shaka decided to abandon the long throwing spear assegai because he thought it was inefficient and replaced […]
Almost two years ago we embarked on a journey to create an online resource center for those who are studying toward ZIMSEC examinations.We felt then, as we still do now to some extent, that the current sources available then were either lacking or not made with the Zimbabwean student in mind.
We live in an exciting world of apps, broadband and […]
Now I am back. Thank you all for your patience. Please note new sign ups for the Revision app are still suspended while we work on improving and streamlining the app experience. Notes and Exam updates should start appearing soon :).
I am currently on vacation for the next […]
The Revision App has been discontinued. Downloading the app will not work.
We present to you the Android app.
We have been working hard with our developer to create an Android app for your convenience. It works on almost all Android […]
We have now discontinued the app and decided to focus on providing more free notes before we relaunch the app.
A screenshot from the app.
We have been promising it for a while and now we have finally gone and done it. We will be launching an Android […]
The female anopheles mosquito. Image credit abrushwithafrica.com ZIMSEC O Level Integrated Science Notes: Diseases: Cholera
- Malaria is deadly disease
- It is caused by (the pathogen) a group of protozoa (single-celled animal) called Plasmodium
- The protozoa lives in the female Anopheles mosquito and in humans
NB Mosquitos do […]