ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Wholesale Trade: Cash and carry wholesalers
- These wholesalers:
- Sell goods on a cash and carry basis.
- Sell both retailers and consumers i.e. they sell goods in bulk and case lots.
- Use self-service methods of selling.
- Display goods.
- Have check-out points.
- Have security measures.
- Sell at low prices.
- Sell household goods.
- Have parcel counters.
- Sell a variety of products.
- Provide trolleys and baskets.
- Sell fast moving goods.
- Serve local markets.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.